♥ 31082011
Woohoo~
Today is our Merdeka Day
Big big day, rite?
So, I decided to use English to write this article
Heyhey dont laugh on my English okay?
I know i'm really weak in this subject
This is also a reason why I type this with amo laa
TO TRAIN MY ENGLISH~~~ ahaha
Well, now lets start our main topic today~
I'm in KL now xD
Actually this morning I just decided that I want to come here
Come for what leh? Come for the book fair lol
But actually I just wanna shopping SHOPPING shopping
But but but, now seems like no chance for me to shop already laa
Okay okay~
Lets talk from morning...
I woke up quite early today
Ehmm about 9.30am like that ahaha
Early izit? hehe
But my mood was absolutely bad
Because my brother told me he want to depart from here at 8am
So that mean I was late already laa
Then I continued to sleep
Suddenly mummy called me wake and said that we can go KL already
OMG my mood was even bad then absolutely bad
Bcz.. Shhh I'm not going to talk about the unhappy things here
I took a long long time to decide whether want to go or not
Finally I DECIDED ~
* The answer sure is going laa..If not why am I in the KL lolz..
Then I went and packed my thingsss
Actually I already packed some last night
Skip the process laa
My brother finally reached our shop after a long time
Papa dont want to go that time as he still haven done his job
But my brother's cutie sucess to assure him
Good job she had done izit?
Yet, we have to wait for papa laa
Gorgor say we have to leave here for most at 1pm
So we went to Chai Leng Park to have our breakfast
* or brunch ??
After we finished our brunch Gorgor said that his car wished to have a bath
=.=
Why dont you say it earlier?
I cant do anythng but just followed
The weather was damn damn hot
And the people that was waiting for the car-wash was damn damn many
We waited there for almost 40 minutes
Finally it done ~
Back home lo..
Papa's chicken rice become porridge already baaa?
When I reached at shop
Brothers and sista came
The adults were chit-chat-ing
I just can stand aside lo
It was almost 1pm
They went back and we prepared to depart
Yeahyeah
Started our KL trip
But before that gorgor had to go to his bank to do his work
Just small task la like bank in etc
Suddenly mummy said she forgot to bring papa's med
Papa said that he forgot to bring his charger
So we had to go back and take lar
WTH~
Finally of all of the finally
WE MOVED gogogo
Quite boring when in the car
Cant sleep well and enjoy the scene well as my papa sat at my favourite window side =(
Lukily I brought along my lappie hehe
Bcz I really need it recently wahaha
But what I hate is the battery cant stand long laa
T.T
Gonna change a new one
Hmm after having a lappie session I had my OIOI session
Cant really deeply sleep even I'm tired
And I woke and enjoy the scene throught the glass in front of me
About 5++ we had a rest at a stop
I bought a waffle cake and ice lemon tea from Daily Fresh
But the waffle cake was so greasy and tasted bad today
Aiya whatever la
We continued our journey~
And I started to have a "yan jiu" on the GPS
*Anyone tell me how to write in English? Someone told me ' examine/study/research ' =.=
Ehmmm it was really a nice creation laa :D
About 6++ we reached here
The hotel
REA hotel XDD
Quite nice laa
Den gorgor say we went out at 8pm
So we went back our room and took a shower
After had my bathe I turned on my lappie again :D
I really love u la LAPPIE
8pm was over but my gorgor still haven call us
Waiting waiting waiting
Lastly before i falled asleep, he called us
Then we went down
And we had to wait for him too~
Tortoise laa u..
Walked to Pavillion
We got lost at first but luckily gorgor have GPS in his Iphone
Bravo~!!
Gorgor said it is quite near
NEAR?!!
If compare to the distance in jamboree laa
What can I do? Just folo laa T^T
Walk walk walk
Hmm the situation here quite alike with Taipei, Taiwan leh
Bit happy bit moody :~)
Finally we reached...
Meet gorgor's friend in front of Sticky
Weiwei I want laaa
But I not dare to request
Eat loo
I ate chicken chop la mian
Gonna fatter again~
After that we went and had a walk
Window shopping although there was nothing to shop laa
All the shop were closing
Gorgor said that they were going Sky Bar
Papa and mummy were not going
Then I also dunwn to go laaa
Went there also dunknw what to do
Althought I'm curious about there laa
Nvm nextime jio my friendss go~
Then we 3 walked back to our hotel loo
Damn lonely~~~
U guess what I saw when on the way back?
A boy wore high heels
Wlao eh I think the heels is more than 10 inches baa
And all the visitors is queueing to take a photo with him
I cheh gong
He was just a normal visitor too leh
Bcz he said "last one last one" to a women who want to take photo with him
That mean he dunwn la actually
Then what for to wear such special shoes out...
Crazy...??
Cincai laa
Walk again
Yeah reached our hotel
I climbed up and turned on my lappie again
So ngam meet hanHANtheu heh
Chit-chat again
Writting blog till now
Aha~ XD
Actually my mood was absolutely down laa
But it is getting better as I chatting and blibla-ing here
Ehmmm
It is very late now
End here and continue tommorow~
Byebye.
*Book fair I'm coming. XD
没有评论:
发表评论