Times fly..
It is already last day of my trip laa
Gonna back to my sweet home already
So, I decided to fully enjoy today
:D
I slept late too in this morning
I thought it was already 2.30+am
Finally I done my blog and I went to sleep
Mummy woke me at 8.30+am this morning
But I woke on 9++
Haha call me LAZY PIG~ XD
Had a wash changed my cloth and went down to have our breakfast
I ordered Yeemee today
Bcz papa said it is cheap enough
Btw I just ate some bcz I not very like those kind of food
After we finished our breakfast, we backed to our room to pack our things
Suddenly I remembered my MP3 was charging yesterday and where was it now?
I went and found for it
BUT BUT BUT I CANT TURN ON IT ALREADY~!!!
OMG papa said I spoiled it bcz I connected 2 wires together
But I thought it wont spoiled so easily
So, we had quarrel again
DAMN DAMN BAD MOOD today argh~~
After that we went down and waited for gorgor beside the hotel
Dunknw how long we had waiting for him and finally he came down
We put our bag in his car boot and started to move to Hong Leong head office at PJ
Gorgor had to do his work la
So, papa mummy and I waited for him at the canteen
First, papa ordered panmee to eat mummy drank Kopi O and I kept sms-ing
After that papa read newspaper mummy dreaming and I started to read novel
* I just realised that I havent finish "wei yu zhi cheng" =.=
Long long time flies finally gorgor and jeje came
They wanted to eat bcz they felt hungry again
Waiting for them again
......
Gorgor kept talking funny story laa
And his conversation with his sweetie was funny too ahaha
Then we left there after their meal
U know how much the parking fee was?
It was RM 5, I wonder is it affordable for the workers there?
Whatever la not my prob...
We were heading to Mid Velley now woohoo~
But the bad news was it was really jam there
Finally we changed our plan and we went to Ikea
Quite boring for me...
Btw I'm thinking about my new room hehe
But I cant find what I really like there
But but but I like the baby room there
See~! I like the bed but it is for children eh la T.T
*I know it is blur laaa
Gorgor kept buying his things and sudenly he asked me whether to buy a table lamp
I quite like the lamp especially the red one and it is cheap too..RM9++ only
But where to put leh
At last, I dint buy bcz my mood was bad just now
But I'm now damn damn regret
I SURE WILL BUY IT NEXT TIME~
After that we went and found for food
Papa gorgor and jeje went and bought while mummy and I waiting there
Damn crowded and we were waiting for a long time
Hehe finally they came and we ate chicken chop salmon chop mushroom soup etc
Then gorgor went and looked for his drawer but it is out of stock
So, we went and paid then went back lo
I slept at car but it was very uncomfortable
I woke and turned on my lappie
EHmm sudenly the line was disconnect when I passed Ipoh
Connect again lolz
Then mummy said want to go Ipoh to buy something for jeje's grandparents
So, we went and ate nga choi gai XDD
I bought wui fan xu too ahaha :DD
Then mummy went and bought her biscuit and salted chicken
Time to say byebye to Ipoh...
BYEBYE~ T.T
Yeayea Finally we reached Penang
But we had to take things to jeje's grandmama
Then went to 'kaima' house but she was not there
So we just can went back looo~
Wao Home Sweet Home~ ♥
I'm lazy to type much already.
End here and I hope that next time I can go KL with my friendsss =)
Byebye~
Saw this in Pavillion~
I like this very much~!!! ♥♥♥
没有评论:
发表评论